Here's to the Memories We Had

Saturday, March 25, 2017


10 months. 44 weeks. 304 days. 438,000 minutes. 

That's how long we've been together. It hasn't been that long but it still feels like yesterday when we met each other. I was part of the few people who transferred into your section, but I felt very welcomed and I didn't feel out of place. Although I was really shocked of how loud you guys were, I will always miss your noises. I will always remember our jamming sessions during break times and even our dance sessions (Exponent of Two where you at lol).I will always remember our shoots, painful and tiring warm ups during cheer dance competition, our hassle and very early meet ups in SM Marikina, our cutting sessions, and cheating sessions on short quizzes. We've been through a lot of ups and downs but I am happy that we didn't give up on each other.  

As we step out of the class and step into a new milestone, I wanted to thank you for giving me the memories that I never thought I would have. Thank you to the people who brought the best out of me (Tiya Yvette), to the people who always join me in finding cute boys (Dan, Stef, and Kat), to the people who taught me how to be confident (Jessar and Gerald), to those people that showed me how friendships should be like (Jake, Klint, Jelai, Rina, Alecs and the rest of your squad), to the people who always join me in fangirling over korean dramas and kpop groups (Gissele, Kat, Krizzia, Danica, Sofie, Airene and Catubao) and to the people who would eat with me on Chowking even though they have no money (#TeamReal #TeamChowking where you at lol). I would treasure all this memories that we had. I wish you all the best in your studies and your future careers. 

I am sorry for being overly dramatic. Even though I am not sure if I would transfer school, I am writing this entry in case I had to leave. Again, thank you for the memories. Until, we meet again.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images