Letter to Myself

Sunday, March 12, 2017


Thank you.

For being there in my loneliest nights as I am lying on the floor, crying, shaking and wishing it would end. Thank you for finding the strength to carry on the hardest days of my life. The days were I couldn't even stand up and wake up from the dreams fabricated by my lonely heart.Thank you for loving me when no one else could see my worth. Thank you for telling me to when to stop giving, because I gave too much of myself that I lost my soul and felt empty inside. Thank you for being there when I couldn't even love myself and look in the mirror because I am lost in my insecurities and I am blinded by what they say to me. Thank you for pulling me out my dark world to see the world that I've been missing and to be seen by the world even though at first I didn't want to. Thank you for showing me that I deserve the love that I give.

But now I am sorry.

That I've let the wrong people in my life thinking that I deserve to be loved that way. I am sorry that I hurt you, and now you're crying and wondering why they never stayed. I am sorry that you can't trust people right now, and now you have go through this alone, with no one to wipe your tears and hug you tight. I am sorry for thinking that I needed somebody else to feel okay. 

I am sorry, but you only have me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images